Coffee tour through Vienna
This Sunday (October 1st, 2017) is the the international day of coffee and the city of Vienna offers guided tours.
In 5 different districts of Vienna you can join tours starting at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - where you can learn more about the history and tradition of Viennes coffee and it's coffee houses and cafés. A tour will last about 90 minutes and you don't have to pay an entry! First come - first serve!
Please note that these tours will be held in german language - we would recommend you to join the only english guided tour at 10:30 a.m. in front of the Scottish Church (Schottenkirche) in the first district of Vienna.
Other tours - guided in german language:
- 1st District: Treffpunkt: Tuchlauben-Brunnen vor dem Café Korb (Brandstätte 7-9)
- 2nd District: Meeting Point: in front of Café Ansari(Praterstrasse 15)
- 6th District: Meeting Point: Cafe Jelinek (Otto-Bauer-Gasse 5)
- 8th District: Meeting Point: Café Eiles (Josefstädter Strasse 2)
- 9th District: Meeting Point: Coffee Pirates (Spitalgasse 17)
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask our staff at the reception - of course will help you to find the answers!