Regarding the current challenges, we naturally orient ourselves on the official information of the Austrian federal government and follow these guidelines. They are subject to change and we will be happy to update you accordingly.
We take the standards of hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and invest a lot of time and money to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel employees. We have summarized the most important information for you here.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts! Thank you so much!
Valid from March 1, 2023:
- The obligation to wear a mask is limited to "vulnerable settings": hospitals, sanatoriums and other places where health and care services are provided (doctor's surgeries, etc.), as well as old people's and nursing homes.
- Masks are also compulsory in pharmacies in Vienna.
CORONA TEST POSSIBILITIES
In Vienna there are numerous opportunities to be tested. In any case, please register online beforehand. Please note that tests in pharmacies can cost up to 30 euros. In the test-streets, tests are free of charge.
Teststreet Austria Center Vienna (Walk-In & Drive-In) or
Teststreet Ernst-Happel-Stadion (drive-in) or
one of the numerous pharmacies in Vienna
The pharmacy closest to us is: “Apotheke Zum guten Hirten”, Praterstrasse 32 (3 min. walk). The costs for persons not insured in Austria are Euro 29,- for a negative molecular test (PCR test) and Euro 15,- for an antigen test.
For more information, please visit the website Corona Test Offers in Vienna.
Entry and quarantine
All frequently asked questions as well as current information on entering Austria can be found here: Website Federal Ministry Social Affairs
Personal health is our top priority. In order to enjoy your stay in VIENNA and your hotel without any worries, the Safe Stay-label was created on the initiative of the Vienna Economic Chamber’s professional group of the hotel industry in cooperation with the Vienna Tourist Board. Viennese hotel operators voluntarily undertake to comply with additional protective measures against COVID-19 in their businesses so that their guests can enjoy unforgettable, carefree and safe moments in VIENNA. Apart from enhanced disinfection measures, new service procedures and safety measures for employees and guests, Covid-19 officers have been appointed to coordinate compliance with these measures and act as a point of contact! These are ON TOP protective measures to make guests feel safe from booking to departure!
• Keeping distance.
• Gloves worn by our cleaning staff and kitchen staff.
• Regular hand washing with warm water and soap (at least 30 seconds).
• Receive ongoing training.
• If there are signs of illness, the employees are promptly asked to stay at home.
• Please pay your invoice preferably contactlessly with a card and have the invoice sent to you.
• If possible, use our elevator alone or only with your fellow passengers.
• Follow the instructions of the employees.
• Avoid shaking hands and hugs even though we know that it will be very difficult for you with our delightful staff.
Hygiene and your safety has always been a top priority for our team! We have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept so that you can feel safe and comfortable with us even in these times.
Here is a small excerpt:
• Guest room
Use of predetermined cleaning processes with the top-down cleaning system, which is particularly hygienic. Use cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean rooms after guests leave and before the next guest arrives. Here we focus our attention on objects that are particularly frequently touched in the room.
• Hand sanitizer
On request we offer small bottles with hand sanitizer to our guests.
• Public areas
Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas, whereby the reception, elevator, door handles and public toilets are special priorities. You will find disinfection columns in the public area.
• Employee areas
We also increase the cleaning frequency in the areas where our employees work and concentrate on areas that are frequently touched, such as the entrances, changing rooms, washrooms and offices.
We implement new hygiene standards and have given a lot of thought. We want to remain environmentally friendly. Our laundry, the Flott company, has been awarded with a hygiene pass. Viruses have no chance in the chemothermal washing process. For you this means: guaranteed clean, cozy towels and a safe, good sleep in flawless bed linen.
- Please disinfect your hands at the disinfection columns every time before you go to the buffet.
- Please keep a safe distance to other guests and our staff.
- All surfaces will be desinfected regularely.