Regarding the current challenges, we naturally orient ourselves on the official information and guidelines of the Austrian federal government and follow these guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change and we will be happy to inform you about them.
We take the standards of hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and invest a lot of time and money to ensure the safety of our guests and hotel employees. We have summarized the most important information for you here.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts! Thank you so much!
• Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from each other and from guests.
• The use of mouth and nose protection is not mandatory at the moment but we will wear our masks if we can not keep the distance of 1 meter.
• Gloves worn by our cleaning staff and kitchen staff.
• Regular hand washing with warm water and soap (at least 30 seconds).
• Receive ongoing training.
• If there are signs of illness, the employees are promptly asked to stay at home.
• Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter from other guests and employees outside your own visitor group within the entire hotel.
• UPDATE: from June 15th 2020, wearing a mouth-nose protection mask within the hotel is no longer mandatory for guests. Our team will wear masks if the minimum distance of 1 meter is not given or if there is no other separation (e.g. plexiglass shield).
• Upon arrival and departure, a maximum of 1 person per room may communicate with our receptionists.
• Pay cashless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably contactlessly with a card and have the invoice sent to you.
• Please use our elevator alone or only with your fellow passengers.
• Follow the instructions of the employees.
• Avoid shaking hands and hugs even though we know that it will be very difficult for you with our delightful staff.
• Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
• Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
• Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
• Please do not travel if there are signs of illness.
• If you feel ill during your stay, please remain in the room and call the reception.
Hygiene and your safety has always been a top priority for our team! We have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept so that you can feel safe and comfortable with us even in these times.
Here is a small excerpt:
• Guest room
Use of predetermined cleaning processes with the top-down cleaning system, which is particularly hygienic. Use cleaning and disinfection protocols to clean rooms after guests leave and before the next guest arrives. Here we focus our attention on objects that are particularly frequently touched in the room. We also offer you to do without daily housekeeping. Your room is your home during your stay! This is optional and can be announced at the reception at any time.
• Public areas
Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas, whereby the reception, elevator, door handles and public toilets are special priorities. You will find disinfection columns in the public area.
• Employee areas
We also increase the cleaning frequency in the areas where our employees work and concentrate on areas that are frequently touched, such as the entrances, changing rooms, washrooms and offices.
We implement new hygiene standards and have given a lot of thought. We want to remain environmentally friendly. Our laundry, the Flott company, has been awarded with a hygiene pass. Viruses have no chance in the chemothermal washing process. For you this means: guaranteed clean, cozy towels and a safe, good sleep in flawless bed linen.
• A minimum distance of 1 meter is guaranteed in our spacious breakfast area and on the beautiful breakfast terrace.
• All surfaces will be desinfected regularely.
• Salt and pepper will be placed at the table on request.
• Beverage cards in the hotel bar will be replaced by personal advice.
• The table surface, back of the chair and the armrests are cleaned after each visit.
• In good weather, our spacious terrace in the quiet courtyard also invites you to a cozy stay with drinks from the bar.
• Unfortunately, the sauna and fitness room are currently closed for security reasons and we thank you for your understanding.